JaxCo Furniture is looking for talented individuals to join our team. Our work environment is one in which we hold each other to high standards while working hard and bringing our best efforts to the job. We're looking for individuals who do what's right, ask useful questions, speak up, take notes, are linchpins, have fun, feed the plants, smile a lot, share ideas, and ask "why?" If this is you, read on to find out more about specific duties.
JaxCo Furniture is a retail furniture and mattress store that services the greater metropolitan Jacksonville, FL. The mission of the salesperson is to work consultatively with customers to help them identify and purchase the furniture they want and need for their home with the highest level of customer service possible. The salesperson will accomplish this through one-on-one interactions inside the store (face-to-face) as well as over the phone, via text, and through email.
- Expected to work directly with customers to meet sales goals each day/week/month: Goals, accompanied by breakdown of numbers, will be explained further for candidates who move forward in the interview process.
- Expected to attract potential customers each week from their personal network: This can include networking with friends and family, the use of social media, various websites with free listings (outlined during training), professional networking groups, or other methods.
- Expected to help maintain the cleanliness of the showroom: This may include, but is not limited to, arranging new sets on the showroom floor, dusting, vacuuming, fluffing pillows and bed shams,
- Work ethic
- Communication/Listening skills
- Openness to criticism and ideas
If you feel you meet these criteria and would like to join our team, email team(at) jaxcofurniture.com and tell us why you think you'd be a great fit in 300 words or less.