The Hottest Furniture Trends from High Point Furniture Market | Spring 2019
The High Point Furniture Market was earlier this month in High Point, NC. The JaxCo and NashCo teams met in North Carolina for some of the fun. Today we're sharing some of this Spring's hottest trends along with potential pieces we're bringing in to keep you fashionable.
Here are a few of the trends we saw:
- Gold trim
- It's on everything from accents to bedroom furniture. Check out the chair and stool legs for a preview.
- Fuzzy stools, mirrored drawers, and LED lights define this category with eccentric looks all around your space.
- Emerald and Blush fabrics
- Emerald and Blush colors were everywhere this market. They were often accented with a Glam! piece of some kind and frequently shown in a velvet(y) fabric.
- Benches in dining
- This isn't a new showcase for this Market, but bench options were being added to a number of dining groups that traditionally only come with chairs.
We're already ahead of some of these curves, but here are a few specific items we're going to bring in, showcase, or have available for you over the coming months.
Our first load of new products lands later this week and we'll be showcasing new pieces as they arrive. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram (if you don't already) to see examples of all these new trends and the items we bring in!