This counter height dining table might be simple at first sight, but a closer look reveals beauty in the details. From the through-tenon pedestal base to the plank-effect table top and distressed nutmeg finish, this table is beaming with charm. Small scale is especially suited to loft-style living, but two optional leaves ensure there's plenty of space for parties up to eight.
- Leaf (2): 12"
- Apron to floor: 32.5"
- Table depth without leaf: 62"
- Table depth with one leaf: 74"
- Table depth with two leaves: 86"
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Separate extension leaves
- Table extends by pulling both ends and dropping in leaves
- Seats up to 8
- Assembly required
- Dining chairs sold separately